This will be an easy and quick post. I’m going to make a list of things that bring me gratitude and happiness. I’m ready for an easier post. Luckily, everything makes me happy.
- My son
- My partner
- The knowledge that I can do this, and I can handle things that come at me.
- My family. I love my family so much, and I’m so grateful that we enjoy hanging out together. It’s always an adventure big or small.
- My mom friends
- My friends
- My sister (this goes with family, but Auntie Jo-Jo deserves her own category because she’s constantly being my hero.)
- My parents. (Once again family, but they’re so great.)
- My house. I love having a place to live and feel comfortable in. I love that it’s Anthony’s first house.
- My puppy. Even though I’m just writing these as I think of them in no specific order, I feel bad for not writing this one sooner. I love my huge lap dog.
- Self care
- Activities for kids
- Being alive
- Having memories
- Taking photos
And of course, gratitude in photo form:
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.